Karma happens when you do some kind of action. This is a word that works with the universe and is used by different religions such as Buddhism or Hinduism. It is how you can determine what kind of past you have had. If you feel that bad karma is following you, you can do things to try to reverse the karma.
The best thing that you can do is to learn to apologize for things that you have done. If you have hurt someone then you need to make sure that you apologize for your mistakes and what you have done. This can help you to have better karma in the future.
Tell the person that you are sorry and make sure that you tell them what you are sorry for. Be sincere and don’t do it anymore.
Write Down Things You Have Done
When you feel that bad karma is following you, you need to make sure that you are aware what you have done wrong. Take a few moments to write down things that you have done in your past, even recently. Write down these things:
- If you were offensive in what you said.
- If you cheated or lied to someone.
- If you neglected things, you should have done.
- If you did rude actions to someone.
- Did you act selfishly or break some kind of law?
Once you realize what you have done wrong, it is time to meditate. When you have done negative actions, you are hurting people and yourself. You can meditate and reflect on the things that you have done. There is no wrong way to meditate and here are some of the most popular ways:
- Deep breathing meditation: This is when you focus on your breathing. This can bring you peace and calmness. Sit in a comfortable place and close your eyes. Focus on your breathing and let your mind clear.
- Transformation meditation: You do this when you read philosophical readings or when you study religious things.
- Loving Goodness meditation: Do this by meditating and dedicating your life to others. This is when you think of the people that you love and you practice being kind and loving.
Give to Others
One of the best ways to get better karma is to give to others. You can get rid of bad karma when you do things that are positive. Here are some things you can do:
- Give money to a cause.
- Complement people you see.
- Do something nice for someone.
- Give your time at an animal shelter or a soup kitchen.
Find a New Routine
It might be time for you to try a new routine in your life. If you are being negative, you need to resolve this. If it is towards a person, then you need to learn to forgive them and compliment them and be kind.
When you are being selfish, you need to give of your time more or you need to do something positive for someone else.
Life can be hard, and it can be overwhelming sometimes. You can use positivity to get rid of bad karma. Reflect on all of the good things that you have in your life. Be thankful and enjoy the world around you. Here is how:
- Be thankful for what you have.
- Be thankful for your good health.
- Take time to enjoy people around you.
- If the weather is nice, go out and enjoy it.
Be responsible for the actions that you take. You have to learn to be accountable so you can move forward. Here is how:
- Don’t blame others.
- Love yourself.
- Don’t worry about the future.
- Be accountable when you do negative things.
How to Have Good Karma
Here are some ways you can have good karma:
It is important that you are mindful of how you are acting and how you are affecting people around you by what you are doing.
Treat people with kindness. Be kind to people even if they aren’t kind to you. Be thankful when someone does something for you.
One thing you can do to bring positivity to your life is to practice positive mantras. You can do this by saying things such as:
- I am going to be more positive.
- I will treat others kindly.
- I will complement strangers.
- I will care less about my problems and more about others.
- I am confident and positive.